Friday, April 16, 2010

New York Bridal Market: David's Bridal Fall 2010 Collection

Happy Friday Budget Brides!!!


I know I left you high and dry on Thursday with the New York Bridal Market recap. However, I was just exhausted last night. I have been staying up to 4am every night this week "borrowing" images from our favorite sites, resizing and making adjustments. I hope you guys have really enjoyed this weeks recaps.

David's Bridal is the ultimate destination for the bride who is looking for all the trends at a moderate price range. Below you can find my 5 top dress picks from the Fall 2010 Collection. From tea length to tiered skirts, David's Bridal has delivered once again. Enjoy!!







View the entire David's Bridal Fall 2010 collection here.
Images via Aisle Dash


Photobucket

2 comments:

Heather said...

I’ve loved the recaps, so thanks for your hard work! I love the romantic, tiered look of the second gown in this set.

L.Duncan@Home23DuncanBoys said...

I wish david's bridal had these when I got married! I ended up going with J. Crew so I guess it wasn't that bad huh!

Related Posts with Thumbnails