Wednesday, May 5, 2010

I Can Write a Blog. I Have Thoughts. - Graphic Illustration Print by LCY Graphic

Happy Wednesday Afternoon Budget Brides!!

I received a comment from an awesome reader about one of my last weeks post. So like every great blogger, as soon as I see a new name I go to their blog to see what there all about. As I was browsing through Fabulously Dirty Martini's, I saw Jillian's post about a contest she had won through LCY Graphics. As soon as I saw this image I fell in love. I just had to have it. At $18.75 including shipping and handling, I didn't feel guilty buying it. Now off to the clearance sections to find the perfect frame. Hmm I just may have to cross the GWB (George Washington Bridge)for an Ikea run.

What do you think about this graphic illustration? Are you drooling over it like I am?




Images via LCY Graphics
Graphic Found Here via Here



Photobucket

2 comments:

Ashley said...

That's awesome! I want that in my office.

Mrs. Wedding Crasher said...

Haha love it!

Related Posts with Thumbnails