Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Great Price + Luscious Lip Gloss = Glazewear Lip Gloss from Avon

Happy Wednesday Budget Brides!!


So last week I received this amazing little package in the mail from Avon. The package included three lip gloss from the Glazewear Lip Gloss line. The three colors that I was sent was ice pink, mirage and intense plum. I love them all. Glazewear is not like your typical lip gloss as that it is not thick and heavy on the lips. This is a major plus in my book. I hate walking around feeling like I dipped my lips in butter. Whew!!!







Avon is currently running a sale on their Glazewear Lip Gloss line with the original price being $6.00 and the sale price being $1.99. Yes, you read it right ONLY $1.99. Be sure to visit Avon.com or your local Avon Representative (everyone knows at least one, right?) to enjoy this sale before it ends on May 31, 2010.



I didn't receive any compensation for this review. However, I did receive product in order to provide an honest review to my readers.






Photobucket

1 comment:

rashidah ferguson said...

Even though I missed the promotion, I am definitely going to order this gloss from Avon. Avon always had great products

Related Posts with Thumbnails