Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Looking for Guest Bloggers!!!

Happy Wednesday Budget Brides!!!



Once again the time has come for me to take a mini vacation. This time the destination is Las Vegas. My wonderful aunt is taking me on an all expense paid trip so yes I am so excited. With that being said I am currently looking for guest bloggers to create post for the week of March 29th through April 2nd.

I know that many of you are thinking, why would I want to be a guest blogger?

Well here are some excellent reasons:
  • Increase your exposure to new audiences
  • Increase traffic to your website
  • Increase your ability for SEO (Search Engine Optimatization) & SERP (Search Engine Results Page)
  • Ability to link back to your own blog

When it comes to topics I am not picky so you can write about anything that deals with weddings, budgets and the overall planning process.

So if this sounds interesting to you, please send me an email at info@thebudgetbrideshandbook.com with the subject line Guest Blogger.


Photobucket

2 comments:

The Budget Brides Handbook said...

Hey Budget Brides!!! We already have 2 bloggers. So spots are filling quickly. If you would like to guest blog don't forget to email at info@thebudgetbrideshandbook.com
Currently on board:
Ashley from Bride on a Budget & Rashidah from Beyond Black Beauty.

The Budget Brides Handbook said...

Hey Budget Brides!! We have 2 more bloggers who have decided to come on board.

Currently on board:
Ashley from Bride on a Budget, Rashidah from Beyond Black Beauty, Ashley from AMH Something Borrowed & Julie from Locked Hearts.

Will you be the next guest blogger?

If so, don't forget to email at info@thebudgetbrideshandbook.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails