Wednesday, January 28, 2009

The Wedding Main Street

I stumbled upon this vendor on Ebay called The Wedding Main Street and I was so impressed by the creative thought that went into this product. I just had to introduce this company to all of my Budget Brides. The Wedding Main Street is a company that creates cardboxes, centerpieces and guestbook sets. What makes me so excited about this product is that it puts a new spin on the way that couples can collect their wedding cards. Some people choose to use birdcages or money bags but this is a way to better coordinate the idea with your wedding color scheme. I pulled two of my favorite pieces from their collection.

This Tiffany Box with Engagement ring is the perfect centerpiece at a bridal shower or a Tiffany-themed wedding.


Here is a look at their card box. It brings a touch of elegance, color and class to an idea that could that is usually done the same way over and over.
Photobucket

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails