Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Thoughts & Comments

In continuing to give our company explosure we used all sort of outlets to get the word out about The Budget Brides Handbook. One of our Linked In sisters from the Ladies Who Launch dropped us a note on the site.

"Hi Sharise, I hope you didn't mind me reading your comment to Aimee(Appel) Ylanes (graphic designer looking to expand her business). I noticed your book title and I took a look at your web site. I wish I knew about your web site before I got married. After reading your blog we paid way toooooo much money for our wedding. At least I did save on the bridesmaid gifts.... Thanks for the info... Lisa www.designsbylisacole.com"

Thanks Lisa!!!!!

Hopefully the BBH can prevent other brides from doing the same.
Photobucket

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails