Thursday, October 8, 2009

Simply Amazing Deals from the Girl Next Door

Our favorite girl next door/cooking guru Rachel Ray has blessed us all with this amazing coupon guide. When I saw another blogger post this a few weeks ago I was like wow. Let me pick off a few vendors for our In the Know Fridays but I just had to give you the full monty. This coupon guide is any brides' dream with up to 40% off great names like Kate's Paperie, Arden B, Favor Affairs, Zazzle, Joann Fabrics and much more. Click the image below to begin saving.


Don't forget our 1st Year Anniversary Giveaway!
"The Knot Book of Wedding Lists" by Carley Roney
Click here for more details

Source

I would like to give credit to the blog that I saw this on first so if you are reading this send me an email (info@thebudgetbrideshandbook.com) and I will credit you.


Photobucket

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails