Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Ban.do Head Pieces (Prices to Fit All Budgets)

Happy Tuesday Budget Brides!!!



I have been obsessing over Ban.do for the past couple of weeks. I have seen Ban.do's headpieces and accessories on other blogs and media outlets but never took the time to actually look at the website. About two weeks ago, I finally took the opportunity to check out the site and let me tell you I loved everything I saw. What makes me obsess over Ban.do even more is its creativity and price point. Ban.do adds lots of color to the creation of its headpieces and accessories that it makes it easy to wear after the big day. The price point is even better because they have three tiers Ban.do($95 - $225), Ban.do Black Label ($200 - $300) and Heart by Ban.do ($50 and under). Ban.do is the perfect match for any occasion especially weddings which range from big beautiful bows, exaggerated blooms to glittery jewels. Check out the bridal collection.

Click here to fill out the survey and receive $25 off your next purchase at Ban.do.








Source


Photobucket

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails