Monday, October 27, 2008

Be a Rebel, Let Your Slip Show

Being the fashionista that I am I always comb the latest issues of magazines to find new product to bring to you or my closet. In the Novemeber issue of People Style Watch I found this amazing little accessory that could spice up any wardrobe in our fickle economy. Your Slip is Showing is a cute online boutique that sells the perfect accessory. STYLISH SLIPS. Yes, I know you may think that I am a little too eager about this amazing item. But in the economy that we have today who has the money to spend hundreds or thousands of dollars on dresses for our wedding festivities. This beautiful accessory can revive a number in your already fabulous wardrobe for your engagement party, rehearsal dinner or add spice to your bridesmaid dresses. Prices range from $100 to $300 dollars.

Check out this online boutique for all the beautiful slip creations at www.yourslipisshowing.com.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails