Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Holiday Gift Guide: Engraved Bracelets

Happy Wednesday Budget Brides!!!

I stumbled upon the Sarah Chloe bracelets below while reading this month's (dec/Jan) People Style Watch Issue. I think these bracelets are so cute and adorable especially for the little women in your bridal party. They are engraved bangles that remind me of the bangles I had as a little girl. Any girlie little girl would just love this bracelet to twirl around her little arm.



Image via Sarah Chloe

Bangle Bracelets are available in 6 metals including vermeil, silver and gold. You can also have them engraved with initals, name or monogram in block or script print. With the costing starting at $79 this will be a great gift that can last for a long time.



Photobucket

1 comment:

Heather said...

Cute idea! I love these!

Related Posts with Thumbnails