Monday, June 21, 2010

Donuts + Weddings = Cool Favors

Happy Monday Budget Brides!!!


Have you ever been to a morning wedding and been so hungry? Well two Thursdays ago, I went to a civil wedding ceremony at City Hall for a very good friend/sister. Before we went to the clerk's office all I could think of was a good NYC street vendor coffee and a donut. It made me think about a post I saw from Style Me Pretty via Marry You Me about donut favor bags. I would have loved a warm donut and coffee that early in the morning. (It was actually before 9:00 am and I have turned into a person who is not a lover of mornings.)


So if you have an early morning wedding and want to provide a great snack for your guests this is a perfect option.


These amazing donut/treat favor bags were designed by Katherine from Twigs & Thistle. Check out here blog she really has amazing ideas for all types of parties.




Images via Style Me Pretty



Download the the DIY instructions for the favor bags here.



What do you think about this idea? If you are having a morning wedding, would you consider providing a small snack to your guests before the wedding?




Photobucket
Related Posts with Thumbnails