Monday, August 17, 2009

Save Big on Stylish Honeymoon Clothing with Help from Cynthia Rowley

Happy Monday Budget Brides!!

After visting some of my favorite websites, I stumble upon this little find. Wouldn't it be amazing to have amzaing fashions for your honeymoon that you created with a little help from Cythnia Rowley. I don't know about many of you but I hate to walk down the street and see a mirror image of myself. Well, Cynthia Rowley & Simplicity Patterns has come to rescue with cool patterns to help you create the perfect outfit. Pricing for all 4 patterns below is $16.95 is a great value since you have 4 styles per pattern. This find is simply amazing, I wish that I could sew so that I could start creating my one of a kinds. Below you can find 4 patterns from the Cynthia Rowley Collection.

*side note* The pricing of $16.95 is from the Simplicity website be sure to search around for a better deal.


























Credits:
Post Idea - Heart of Light
Photobucket

2 comments:

The Professional Bridesmaid said...

Oooh, thanks for sharing! I'm about to embark on another sewing project so this is perfect1

The Budget Brides Handbook said...

Thanks!!! I wish I could sew because I would be creating some masterpieces. LMBO

Related Posts with Thumbnails