Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Artist: Stephanie London

Like any other morning I watch Get Married on Lifetime while I am getting myself prepared to for the day. I saw a small segment on a service that I think is both innovative and unique. Have any of you ever thought about commissioning a portrait of your wedding dress? With the financial stress that many of us are feeling I wouldn't be surprise if many of you were having thoughts about selling your wedding dresses on Craiglist, Ebay or to your local consignment shop. Well artist Stephanie London has come up with a creative way for you to have a keepsake of your wedding dress even if you decide to sell the original. Ms. London creates portraits of your wedding dress and if I say so myself they are just beautiful. Portraits can be created in two styles pencil on paper and acrylic on canvas. Pricing ranges from $540 - $2000. Visit Ms. London's website at http://www.stephanielondon.com/.


Images Courtsey Stephanie London

Photobucket

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails