Saturday, April 28, 2012

Courthouse Chic

Happy Friday Budget Brides!!!

So Refinery 29 did a great pictorial article this week on couples who say their vows at the courthouse. As Mr. Budget and I continue to go over options for our wedding, city hall seems to keep popping up. One thing I will say about a city hall weddings is that the cost could be as little as $100 which in this economy is an amazing deal.

Here are three couples whose style I just loved. Check back next week for the BBH's full week of ideas for Courthouse weddings and an article with great ideas on budget savings tip from Shawn Rabideau, Bethenny Frankel's wedding planner.


This couple looks so chic and cute in their wedding day attire. It just looks so easy and fashionable which is right up my alley.


I love the look of this pic. Very simple, classic and chic. Plus, the grooms picture face is so cute.


Now if you still want a traditional look for your wedding throw caution to the wedding and rock a wedding gown. No you won't look crazy as I tell my bridal clients all the time, "it's your day which means it's your way."

Would you get married at city hall? If so, what would you wear?



images found on Refinery 29





Photobucket

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails