Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Wedding Style Deals: Valentino vs. Paris Hilton

Happy Wednesday Budget Brides!!!

So below are the Valentino shoes that I have been lusting after for the past few months since I saw them in the Winter 2010 Issue of Martha Stewart Weddings (pg. 41). I absolutely love these shoes but the price tag is a little outrageous for my beer budget. At $695 (available at Nordstrom) they cost more than the wedding dress that I have been eyeing. So you budget brides know that they are way out of my budget.

**Attention: Before reading the rest of the post just swoon over them for a minute.



Valentino Patent Leather d'Orsay Pump @ Nordstrom

Are you finish swooning yet? As much as I would love to have these shoes I just cannot justify having them for a wedding or everyday use. But I did stumble upon a great replacement while shopping for a birthday dress. The Paris Hilton Senorita shoes are a perfect substitute for the must die for Valentinos. At just $119 (available at heels.com) they fit right into my budget and are just as cute. Check them out below and find out just how much they are at Marshalls.

Paris Hilton Senorita @ Heels.com

Since I have upgraded to the Blackberry Bold I am now able to take well quality pictures with my phone. So I took a quick snapshot of the Paris Hilton Senorita shoes in Marshalls as well as the price tag which had the price of $49.99. Yep you read it exactly right $49.99. Don't you just love that price.

Image via The Budget Brides Handbook

With these shoes being sold at $49.99 it saves $645.05 on the Valentino shoes and $69.01 on the shoes from the Heels.com website. I am still in awe at this Wedding Style Deal.

Image via The Budget Brides Handbook


Lesson to Learn: Always do your research, use Google and/or Bing and finally go to your local bargain department store. You never know what gem you may find.



Photobucket

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails